9 Ways to Build Resilience and Grit
|Featured 2022 Calendars|
||One With Nature
||Power of Kindness
|More about Latest 2022 Calendars|
You might be skilled, talented, educated, and brilliant. But, if you’re not resilient, persistent, and gritty, you’ll never make the most of those other attributes.
Think about the five most successful people you know. On the average, they’re probably not that talented. However, they know how to get things done and persist.
Resilience and grit might be the missing ingredients in your quest for success.
Try these techniques to increase your resilience and grit:
1. Stay in contact with others. When times are tough, it’s natural to crawl into a hole and be by yourself. This is a mistake. You’re more capable with a support system. Give up the idea that strong people take on the world by themselves. You’re stronger when you have help and support. Maintain your relationships.
2. Have high hopes. It’s easier to stand strong when you expect things to improve. Consider every bad time in your life. Haven’t things gotten better every single time? When you know better times are ahead, grit and resilience are easier to demonstrate. Focus on a positive outcome.
3. Know that the most successful people are those with the most resilience. It might be easy to be wealthy and successful but becoming wealthy and successful is anything but. The most successful people were willing to take on challenges that the average person would avoid like the plague.
4. Take excellent care of yourself. No matter what is going on in your life, you still need food, rest, love, exercise, and fun. Take good care of yourself and you’ll be in a better position to weather challenges. Most people ignore their needs during difficult times, but this is a huge error.
5. Be active, not passive. It’s easier to last when you’re doing something to make progress. Rather than passively waiting for things to get better, take steps to improve the situation. If there is something constructive you can do, do it.
6. Give yourself mental breaks. No matter how resilient you may be, take regular breaks to recharge your batteries. What is your favorite way to take a mental break? You could watch a movie, read a book, or go play horseshoes with a friend. Do whatever works for you.
7. Remind yourself of all the adversity you’ve overcome since childhood. No one’s life is smooth sailing 100% of the time. You’ve already overcome many obstacles. Remind yourself of your past successes during challenging times. You’ll have the fortitude and motivation to continue.
8. Live a life that revolves around your interests. If you have a job you hate, it’s hard to have a lot of grit and resilience. It’s much easier to have perseverance while doing something you love. Find a career and hobbies that you love. The need for grit is much lower!
9. Hang around with resilient people. You become more like the people you spend the most time with. Choose your friends wisely. You’ll become a stronger person if you hang out with strong people. Find some people you want to be more like.
What could you do with your life if you were the most resilient and gritty person you knew? You’d be unstoppable!
Most people spend their time trying to improve their skills. It might be more productive to learn how to apply your skills regardless of the situation. Build resilience and grit into your life and enjoy greater success.
Featured Personal Development Ebook:
Habits are an important part of this process. Successes and failures are primarily the end result of habits. Your habits will also determine the long-term results you achieve.
The things you do repeatedly matter. The way you handle stress and uncertainty matter. How you plan your day matters. There are many things that matter when you do them day after day over a long period of time.
Learn to master the necessary habits and you’ll master yourself and your life. The world is your oyster if you can use the power of habits to your advantage.
You will receive the file/s below (in one ZIP file) for your personal use:
+ Self Mastery - Master These 10 Habits And Be The Master Of Your World
(Include 60-page Main Ebook in PDF, 5-page Worksheet in PDF, 3-page Checklist in PDF) Bonuses!
+ Top 10 Principles to Follow for Prosperity and Abundance
(Include 4-page Document in PDF, 61-page Slide Deck in PDF)
+ What Are You Really Eating_ How to Read the Nutrition Facts Food Label (3-page PDF)
View more gifts at PersonalDevelopment.