Do you know your purpose? Most people don’t, and a few think they do, but are incorrect. However, there are several signs that you have probably found your purpose. It might be something that’s right under your nose that you’ve never considered.
Once you’ve determined the purpose for your life and begin living it, it feels like everything falls into place.
Have you found your purpose? These signs may enlighten you:
1. The time flies by. When you’re spending time pursuing your purpose, it’s hard to figure out where the time went. There are only a few activities that allow you to seemingly escape the passage of time. It’s an amazing feeling to find something that’s so easy to work on when other things can be so painful.
2. You feel calm. There’s a sense of relaxation and focus when you’re living your purpose. You can just feel that you’re doing the right thing and living your life the way it was meant to be lived. There’s a peace that comes from living your purpose that’s hard to describe until you experience it yourself.
- How do you feel when you wake up in the morning and know you have to face another day at work? Do you feel good about it? Or do you feel annoyed and stressed?
Even though this specific type of therapy is fairly new to the Western world, you’ll get to explore many facts, processes, and action steps in this eBook to enable you to take advantage of sound healing.
3. Money isn’t the driving force. You’re not drawn to your purpose by the financial rewards. However, there are often great financial rewards for living your purpose. You’re interested, motivated, and enjoy that subject. That’s a great recipe for providing a lot of value.
4. It feels natural. Living your purpose feels right. It’s a similar feeling to finding your perfect partner. It’s a very comfortable feeling.
5. You gain energy by doing that thing. Your purpose creates energy within you. It doesn’t drain you. When you spend your day doing something you don’t like, you feel exhausted by the end of the day.
6. You’re more willing to take risks than usual. When you feel less stress in your life, you’re willing to take on more risk. When you’re doing something that’s important to you, you’re willing to be braver.
7. Luck is on your side. There’s no scientific explanation for it, but you seem to be a lot luckier when you’re living your purpose. When you spend your time doing things you don’t like to do, your luck seems to go in the toilet. Think about your life, and you’ll find this to be true.
8. You spend less money. There are just a couple of reasons to spend money:
- You can purchase something you need, like food or water.
- You can purchase something you really want, like a TV set.
- You can purchase things to make yourself feel better. The more miserable you are, the more likely you are to overspend as a way of boosting your mood. When you’ve found your purpose, you’ll find that you spend a lot less, because you’re more content.
9. You care less about what others think. We’re all sensitive to varying degrees about the opinions of others. But, when you’re engaged in your purpose, you are free of this concern. What you’re doing feels so right that you’re not interested in what others think about what you’re doing. You feel free.
You feel lost and discontent when you’re not living your purpose. It’s hard to describe, but something just feels off. Finding your purpose and building your life around it is the most satisfying and enjoyable way to live.
If you haven’t found your purpose yet, don’t give up. There’s still time to discover it and live the life you were meant to live!