How many years have you been on the planet? How much have you accomplished? How much have you enjoyed your life? At your current rate of progress, will you get to do everything you want to do? Or, will you reach the end of your life and experience regret?
Few people make a conscious decision to live their life to the fullest. Too many people decide to get serious about living life after wasting decades. You donâ€™t want to be one of those people.
1. Clear your mind.Planning your life is serious business. You want to be relaxed and emotionally sound. Avoid planning out your life when youâ€™re upset or tired. Take a walk, listen to some music, or get out of town for a day. Do whatever you need to do to get yourself into a neutral mental state.
2. Decide what you want.What kind of life do you want to live? What do you want to achieve? What would you like to own? Where do you want to visit? What do you want to see and do?
You may have seen one of the many sound healing centers that have been popping up all over the place over the last several years. However, the use of sound for the purpose of healing and soothing has been going on for thousands of years.
Even though this specific type of therapy is fairly new to the Western world, youâ€™ll get to explore many facts, processes, and action steps in this eBook to enable you to take advantage of sound healing.
3. Create the ultimate bucket list. Write all of these things down and create a huge bucket list. You probably donâ€™t have time to do everything you want to do before you die, but weâ€™ll prioritize your list next. For now, just write it all down. List every single thing you can think of that appeals to you.
4. Prioritize your bucket list items. Now itâ€™s time to decide what matters the most to you. Itâ€™s not necessary to order every item on your list, because your priorities will change. Choose the five most important things on your list.
Ensure that you can do some of them in the short-term. It wonâ€™t be much fun if everything youâ€™re working on will take 5+ years to accomplish.
When you complete these five items, create a new list of five items. Keep this up for as long as you can!
5. Set goals to achieve these items.Create goals that will allow you to achieve the items on your list. You might need to save money to go to Rome, lose weight to complete a triathlon, or find a piano teacher to learn piano. Figure out the logical steps to complete the items on your list and get busy.
6. Take risks.To live life to the fullest, you need to be bold. Some of the things that you want to do might make you nervous and hesitant. If you limit yourself to the things that are comfortable for you to do, you wonâ€™t live a full life.
7. Ignore the noise. Plenty of people will criticize your plans and decisions. Just ignore them. Allow the mediocre people in your life to live their mediocre lives. Donâ€™t allow them to drag you down to their level. You have things to do, so you donâ€™t have time for their silliness.
8. Be brutal when scheduling your time.How you spend your time each day is the ultimate determiner of the quality of your life. View your time like itâ€™s the most important thing in your life. Plan your time as if youâ€™re planning the most important trip in your life.
Itâ€™s up to you to bring as much life from your life as you can. Thereâ€™s no way to add time to your life. Itâ€™s constantly flowing away from you. Make a decision today to live your life to the fullest. What are you waiting for?