15 Ways to Develop Yourself
|Featured 2022 Calendars|
||One With Nature
||Power of Kindness
|More about Latest 2022 Calendars|
Rather than just spending your free time trying to amuse yourself, put that time to good use. To fully reach your potential, it’s important to spend some time each day furthering your development. A few minutes each day can yield great rewards over the years.
Everyone else is wasting their free time. Be original and put yours to work for you.
Enhance your development by making your personal growth a priority:
1. Read. Developing a reading habit can be one of the most rewarding things you can do for yourself. Probably everything you dream of doing has been done by someone else already. Think of how much time you can save yourself by reading for a few minutes each day.
2. Meditate. Meditation can improve your health, self-control, focus, and perspective. There is nothing more relaxing than a good meditation session. As an added bonus, it’s free.
3. Learn a second language. This is a challenging undertaking, but provides numerous results for your brain, worldview, and overall development.
4. Conquer a fear. Most of us are run by our fears. We expend a lot of energy avoiding them at all costs. Free yourself by putting your energy into conquering a fear.
5. Create a new habit. The right habits can guarantee your success. Think about what you would like to accomplish and then determine a supporting habit to make that happen. It can be that simple.
6. Break a habit. Good habits propel you toward your goals. Bad habits are like shooting yourself in the foot. Eliminating a negative habit can make life a lot easier.
7. Write down your goals. Writing your goals has several benefits. First, you have to identify your goals. Second, writing them makes them real. Third, you can see your goals after they are written down. Figure out your five biggest goals and record them.
8. Take a course. No matter what you want to learn, someone is teaching a course on that topic. You can even take courses online. It couldn’t be easier to expand your knowledge and your mind.
9. Get up earlier. Getting up earlier will allow you to accomplish more and create momentum early in the day. You might have to cut back on the evening TV to make this happen.
10. Create to-do lists. How can you maximize your productivity if you don’t have a plan for the day? Think about what you want to do the night before and make a list.
11. Work on a weakness. Like your fears, your weaknesses can be hindrances.
Look at your most damaging weakness and turn it into a strength.
12. Contact the top people in your field. Sometimes, it really is all about who you know. Ensure that you know the people that matter the most. Find a way to make contact and begin a friendly relationship.
13. Learn to be a better public speaker. Public speaking skills are highly prized and can do wonders for your confidence and career.
14. Start a new hobby. Time is ticking away. Get started on that hobby that’s always intrigued you.
15. Keep a journal. Keeping a journal forces you to think about yourself and your life. It’s also nice to have a record of your life. You’ll learn a lot about yourself and see your flaws more clearly.
How do you spend your free time? Is it spent amusing yourself in some meaninglessway, or are you putting the time to good use? Ensure that you’re making the most of your down time by building your skills and addressing your weaknesses. You can accomplish a lot with consistent, daily effort.
Featured Personal Development Ebook:
Those who participate in healthy romantic relationships leave clues from which the rest of us can learn. These clues serve as key principles that can promote growth and understanding between both you and your partner. These clues help determine how to build a thriving relationship.
Learn about the qualities of a healthy relationship in order to incorporate them into your partnership.
Cultivate a lasting and loving relationship with the principles mentioned in this ebook which are discussed into subtopics:
1. Grow Together, Not Apart
2. Rules of Engagement
3. Four Paths to Intimacy
4. Mixing Finances with Romances
5. Catch Life’s Curveballs
... and many more.
You will receive the file/s below (in one ZIP file) for your personal use:
1. For the Love of Love - Seven Principles for Fostering a Healthy Relationship
- Include Main Ebook (62-page PDF), Worksheet (8-page PDF), Checklist (5-page PDF) Bonuses!
2. 11 Ways to Practice Mindfulness Without Meditating
- Include 4-page PDF, Slide Deck (67-page PDF)
3. The Earnest Elephant Fable (4-page PDF)
View more gifts at PersonalDevelopment.