Myths About Confidence You Want to Stop Believing
|Featured 2022 Calendars|
||One With Nature
||Power of Kindness
|More about Latest 2022 Calendars|
>> More about this image: Inspirational Posters
Did you know there are multiple myths about confidence that can affect you? If you want to strengthen your self-esteem, then it’s important to eliminate these misconceptions and focus on reality.
Learn more about these myths:
1. Myth 1: Success is necessary for confidence. Although success can give your confidence a boost, it’s not a requirement to have it.
- You can have confidence without great success.
- It’s important to take note of small accomplishments. Even simple things like making your bed every day or listening to a friend’s troubles have value.
- In fact, experts share that in order for you reach the highest levels of success, you need to have confidence first. You can start small and watch it grow over time with new goals being reached.
2. Myth 2: Only extroverts can be confident. You can be an introvert and still have high confidence levels.
- There are extroverts who aren’t confident.
- Being an extrovert or an introvert isn’t the reason why you have or lack confidence. There are other factors involved.
- It’s not necessary to be an extrovert to have confidence. You don’t have to be the center of attention or attend every party to get noticed. Confidence is internal and depends on your thoughts.
3. Myth 3: You have to be confident all the time. The truth is that confidence levels can go up and down.
- You don’t have to be confident every hour of every day.
- Your self-esteem will change and fluctuate over time. According to experts, this is normal and not something to be concerned about.
- You may have fears that cripple your confidence on occasion. The key is to work through them and keep going. Feelings of uncertainty and insecurity will happen.
4. Myth 4: You have to love being the center of attention. You don’t have to be at the heart of all conversations and activities to have confidence.
- It’s normal for confident people to want to avoid the spotlight sometimes.
- In addition, many confident people still hate public speaking and large parties. Confidence isn’t directly linked to being the center of attention.
[wpgfxm_contentbox width=”94%” bg_color=”#F1F8FB” b_color=”#C1D2D9″ style=”solid” top=”1px” right=”none” bottom=”1px” left=”none” radius=”0px”]
And Then Be Tough Enough To Follow Through.“
– Sara Blakely –
More about this quote at
5. Myth 5: You must be born with confidence. Although some people seem to naturally have more confidence, you don’t have to be born with it.
- Confidence isn’t built into your DNA like eye color or hair color.
- It’s possible to develop more confidence. It’s also possible to conquer the fears that are holding you back.
6. Myth 6: Comparing yourself to others will increase confidence. Whether you compare yourself to people who are ahead of you or those who are behind you, this is not the way to increase self-esteem and confidence.
- Research shows that comparing yourself to others actually hurts your confidence levels.
- If you’re focused on others and their success, then you’re not growing yourself. You’re not working on your own issues and challenges to reach higher.
- By looking at other lives and contrasting them with yours, you’re feeding your insecurities. It’s also important to remember that you rarely know the full details of another person’s existence.
Confidence myths can inhibit your progress and hurt your self-esteem. You don’t have to believe these myths anymore. Leave them behind and start building greater confidence today!
We hope you enjoyed this inspirational article, “Myths About Confidence You Want to Stop Believing“!
Featured Personal Development Ebook:
If you’re similar to me, you’ve likely got a ton of material about being successful. It’s invaluable, and I wouldn’t trade my material for the entire world. However what occurs when we feel like we’re doing all that junk in the books and tapes, at any rate to the best of our ability, and we’re not truly getting where we wish to be? Is it conceivable that there's a missing link in our plan for success?
With the strategies contained in this guide, you will have no problems when it comes to learning the truth behind having gratitude!
You will receive the file/s below for your personal use:
- 32-page Main Ebook in PDF - Bonus! 27page "The Power of Gratitude" Ebook in PDF
Click on "Gratitude Now" for more info.