Make a Good Impression Quickly and Easily
|Featured 2022 Calendars|
||One With Nature
||Power of Kindness
|More about Latest 2022 Calendars|
Everyone judges you to some extent within the first few seconds of meeting you. It can take a considerable amount of time to overcome a bad first-impression. Save yourself the grief by presenting yourself in the best possible light up front. You’ll make more friends and influence more people that way.
Always remember that people ultimately decide how much they like you based on how you make them feel. Make someone feel confident and good about themselves in your presence and you’ll have a friend for life.
>> More about this image: Inspirational Posters
It’s not difficult to make a good first-impression:
1. Begin Your Interactions With A Smile. Smiling makes you feel better and helps you to relax. It also puts the other person in a positive mood. Smiling is just a good policy to adopt. Remember that smiling isn’t always appropriate. For example, delivering bad news while smiling doesn’t go over well.
2. Avoid Looking At Your Phone Or Watch While Speaking With Someone. Imagine telling someone something significant, only to have them pull out their phone and start scrolling through their text messages in the middle of your story. You wouldn’t appreciate it. Others don’t appreciate it either. Give them your full attention and consideration.
3. Practice Good Eye Contact. Make solid eye contact with everyone you meet or speak with. Failing to make eye contact shows that you’re either disinterested or lack confidence. Practice with strangers. Make eye contact with everyone you walk by on the street or in a store.
[wpgfxm_contentbox width=”94%” bg_color=”#F1F8FB” b_color=”#C1D2D9″ style=”solid” top=”1px” right=”none” bottom=”1px” left=”none” radius=”0px”]
– Dr. Seuss –
More about this quote at
4. Be Trustworthy. You know people that are trustworthy and others that are not. Think about your impressions of each group of people. People than can’t be relied upon don’t make a good impression. Allow your word to be your bond.
- Ask your friends if you’re trustworthy. It’s not easy to judge yourself accurately on this characteristic. Consider asking a trusted coworker, too.
5. Be Punctual. Many view lateness as rude and inconsiderate. You’ll never upset anyone by being on time. Tardiness creates a negative impression. Get off on the right foot by always being on time to your obligations. Punctuality is another form of trustworthiness. Give yourself plenty of time for all your appointments.
6. Be Yourself. Unless you’re up for an Oscar, you can’t fool other people for long. You’ll feel better about yourself if you’re honest and authentic. Others admire those that are comfortable in their own skin.
7. Be Excited To See The Other Person. Even if you’re speaking to a stranger, act like you’ve just met the most important person you’ll meet that day. Make others feel important, and they’ll like you.
8. Be Comfortable And Confident. When you feel good, you make the people around you feel good, too. Have you ever noticed that being around someone that’s nervous or uncomfortable makes you feel uncomfortable, too? Exude confidence, without being obnoxious, and others will enjoy your presence.
Life is easier when others have a positive opinion about you. It’s the little things that count. Eye-contact, punctuality, and listening skills can go a long way toward putting your best foot forward. When others perceive you favorably, you receive more trust and consideration. People like you more, too.
Show that you respect and care about others, and they’ll do the same for you. It’s not that hard to accomplish. Think about the people you know that make a good first-impression. How do they do it?
We hope you enjoyed this personal development article, “Make a Good Impression Quickly and Easily“.
Featured Personal Development Ebook:
If you’re similar to me, you’ve likely got a ton of material about being successful. It’s invaluable, and I wouldn’t trade my material for the entire world. However what occurs when we feel like we’re doing all that junk in the books and tapes, at any rate to the best of our ability, and we’re not truly getting where we wish to be? Is it conceivable that there's a missing link in our plan for success?
With the strategies contained in this guide, you will have no problems when it comes to learning the truth behind having gratitude!
You will receive the file/s below for your personal use:
- 32-page Main Ebook in PDF - Bonus! 27page "The Power of Gratitude" Ebook in PDF
Click on "Gratitude Now" for more info.