Do you ever reach the end of the day, feel exhausted, but feel like you accomplished very little? Meanwhile, your coworker seems happy and relaxed and managed to accomplish a lot? Everyone has a different level of efficiency. Luckily, you can get more done and feel better at the end of the day than you do right now. You can be more efficient in all areas of your life.
Soon, everyone will be wondering how you manage to get so much done!
>> More about this image: Inspirational Posters
Accomplish more and set a new standard for personal efficiency with these strategies:
1. Take Regular Breaks. Avoid working for longer than an hour without a break. A short 5-minute break each hour can result in getting a lot more accomplished over the course of a day. You’ll stay fresher and enjoy your day more, too.
2. Many Hands Make The Work Go Faster. Be willing to delegate when possible and appropriate. You can get a lot more done if you get a little help. Whether you’re at work or at home, get the help you need. Don’t be shy about asking for assistance.
3. Get Enough Sleep. Study after study has shown that everyone requires at least seven hours of sleep to be at their best. That includes those people that swear they only need five. Your performance improves in every way if you sleep at least seven hours. It’s okay to use a nap to reach that total.
4. Make A List Of Things To Do. You’ll never wonder what to do next if you have a list prepared head of time. The best time to make your list is the night before. Make a list before you turn out the light.
5. Assess Your Progress Throughout The Day. When you measure yourself, your behavior changes. Just the act of checking your progress will change your focus. See how well you’re doing at regular intervals. If you have tasks that must be done each day, this can be a convenient way to measure yourself.
6. Note The Gap Between Activities. Perhaps you’ve been working hard, but once you complete a task, you might find that you take quite a while to start the next task. The process of stopping and starting can be a big time-waster. You might want to use a timer to keep yourself honest. Give yourself a set amount of time before returning to work.
7. Use Small Amounts Of Free Time Wisely. Maintain a list of small tasks that you can complete in just a minute or two. When you have small chunks of time, you can pull out your list and knock those items out. Your list might include things like:
- Checking email
- Checking voicemail
- Cleaning your desk
- Making a phone call
8. Do One Task At A Time. Let go of the idea of multitasking. You’ll get more done and avoid wearing yourself out if you focus on one task at a time. Focus all your resources on a single task.
9. Stay Organized. A messy workspace kills efficiency. You can’t find what you need quickly. You lose papers. The clutter is mentally fatiguing. It takes a lot of effort for some people to stay organized, but it’s worth the time and energy.
You can improve your standing at work and at home by increasing your efficiency. It can be as simple as planning your day, getting enough sleep, and taking regular breaks. You can get more done, in less time, with a few simple adjustments.
We hope you enjoyed this personal development article, “9 Actions That Will Enhance Your Personal Efficiency“.
Featured Personal Development Ebook:
There’s a ton of data floating about on how to be successful in any endeavor. I’m certain you’ve heard about the requirement for a clear vision, a conviction, a great understanding of human behavior and the precepts of influence.
If you’re similar to me, you’ve likely got a ton of material about being successful. It’s invaluable, and I wouldn’t trade my material for the entire world. However what occurs when we feel like we’re doing all that junk in the books and tapes, at any rate to the best of our ability, and we’re not truly getting where we wish to be? Is it conceivable that there's a missing link in our plan for success?
With the strategies contained in this guide, you will have no problems when it comes to learning the truth behind having gratitude!
You will receive the file/s below for your personal use:
- 32-page Main Ebook in PDF
- Bonus! 27page "The Power of Gratitude" Ebook in PDF
Click on "Gratitude Now" for more info.