7 Simple Questions That Will Free Your Time
|Featured 2022 Calendars|
||One With Nature
||Power of Kindness
|More about Latest 2022 Calendars|
We all have too many priorities and too little time to do them justice. You can create more free time in your life by asking yourself a few questions. Questions are powerful, because they focus your attention and generate solutions. You just have to ask the right questions!
Ask yourself these questions and create more space in your life:
1. What are my three greatest distractions? The most common distractions and time wasters are often electronic in nature. Your cell phone, laptop, and the television can leave you wondering where the time went. Other distractions might include an annoying neighbor, an organization that requires too much of your time, or frequent headaches.
- Think of ways to eliminate or minimize these distractions and spend your time in a more meaningful way.
2. Am I making the best use of the free time I already have available? When you do have free time, how do you use it? Consider both the small blocks of time you have available throughout the day and the larger segments of time that you have free.
- If you’re waiting for a meeting to start, how do you use that time?
- Are you using your time in the car as productively as possible? You could use the time to make phone calls or listen to educational programs.
- Examine all the spare time you have each day and resolve to use it more productively.
[wpgfxm_contentbox width=”94%” bg_color=”#F1F8FB” b_color=”#C1D2D9″ style=”solid” top=”1px” right=”none” bottom=”1px” left=”none” radius=”0px”]
3. What are the three greatest distractions I have at work? An overly chatty cubicle mate might be neutralized with headphones. You can turn off the ringer on your phone. Think of the distractions you face and create solutions.
4. What are my priorities? Make a list of your work and personal priorities. You can’t focus your time if you’re unaware of your priorities. You can focus your attention by reminding yourself of your priorities each day.
5. What are the optional activities in my life? Make a list of everything you do in
your life that’s optional – from watching TV to playing softball on the weekends. Some of those activities add to your life in meaningful ways, while others do not. Which of those activities are you willing to give up to create more space in your life?
6. How can I simplify my life? How many blogs, magazine subscriptions, and podcasts do you follow? Are they all worth the time?
- How often do you check your email? Is that more often than necessary?
- Can you hire someone to mow your grass or clean your home?
- Can you get rid of a few possessions that are taking up time and space in your life?
7. What would I do if I had more free time? How would you spend that time? With whom would you spend it? If you can identify how you want to spend your free time, you might become more motivated to create more free time in your life.
Are you lacking enough time to enjoy your life? It’s time to set priorities and reduce distractions.
Decide what is most important to you. Then determine how you’re using your time inefficiently. Ask yourself the important questions that will allow you to make meaningful changes. Free up your time for your priorities. You’ll be glad you did!
Featured Personal Development Ebook:
Learn the keys to becoming powerful by developing these skills and their intelligent applications. YES, anyone can become powerful – even you!
You will receive the file/s below (in one ZIP file) for your personal use:
- Main Ebook: The Power Within (33-page PDF)
- Worksheet: The Power Within (4-page PDF)
10 Amazing Life Lessons Anyone Can Appreciate (7-page PDF)
The-Exhausted-Raccoon-Fable (4-page PDF)
15 Things You Can Do to Be Unstoppable (33-page PDF)