7 Easy Tricks to Calm Your Mind Without Meditation
|Featured 2022 Calendars|
||One With Nature
||Power of Kindness
|More about Latest 2022 Calendars|
Meditation is a powerful tool, but it’s not the only way to calm your mind. Consider these tricks to find peace and inner calmness.
Try these ideas the next time you want to calm your mind and feel better:
1. Breathe. The simple act of breathing can help you calm down quickly and reduce anxiety. Breathing can help you focus on the moment and forget your worries. A few deep breaths help relax your muscles as your cells receive the extra oxygen.
- Learn simple breathing exercises or just breathe deeply.
2. Show gratitude. By showing gratitude, you can change your focus and find peace. Being thankful and saying it can help you see the positive things that are around you.
- Send an email, talk on the phone, or write a note to someone that you would like to thank.
- When stopping and giving thanks, you’re also living in the present moment. When your mind is on the present moment, there’s no room for worrying about the future or regretting your past.
[wpgfxm_contentbox width=”90%” bg_color=”#F1F8FB” b_color=”#C1D2D9″ style=”solid” top=”1px” right=”none” bottom=”1px” left=”none” radius=”0px”]
The Greater Is His Success, His Influence, His Power For Good.
Calmness Of Mind Is One Of The Beautiful Jewels Of Wisdom.”
– by James Allen –
More about this quote at
3. Smile. How often do you smile during the day? Do you smile at strangers as well as friends?
- Smiling can instantly boost your mood. It can help relax the body and mind, help the immune system, and reduce stress.
- Research published in the journal Psychological Science shows that even a fake smile can have a positive effect on the body. The act of smiling positively affects the brain.
4. Go for a hike or enjoy nature. If meditation doesn’t appeal to you because it involves sitting, then go for a hike or find another way to enjoy nature. Explore a park, trail, or other natural area near you.
- Notice the sounds, smells, and visuals in front of you as you walk.
- Nature can have a soothing impact on the brain and body.
5. Turn off your phone and other devices. Constant communication and connection can make it hard to have a calm mind. Turn off your phones, tablets, computers, and other devices to find peace.
- By disconnecting from technology for brief periods of time, you’ll be able to relax.
6. Play with your pet. If you’re lucky to have a dog, cat, or other animal, play with them to find calmness. Research shows that pets can help people stay calm and relax.
- Try petting your dog or cat for an extended period of time. Only focus on them and don’t think about other issues.
- Consider taking your pet for a walk and getting exercise at the same time.
7. Do some type of manual labor. Sometimes, manual labor such as cleaning the house or mowing the lawn can help calm the mind. Exercise can boost brain chemicals that make you happy.
- Manual labor can help you forget issues by forcing you to focus on completing the tasks.
- Look for activities that need to be done at home or at work. Do the dishes, vacuum, clean out closets, or organize cabinets. Sort the garage or attic, try gardening, or pull weeds.
- If you’re finished with tasks at home, reach out to friends and neighbors to help them.
Although meditation can be important, it’s not the only way to stay calm. Consider trying other methods and experimenting until you find the ones that work best for you.
Featured Personal Development Ebook:
On the other end of the spectrum, happiness, gratefulness, joy, relief, comfort and contentment are also emotional pieces we feel at times as we go throughout our lives. True happiness and emotional freedom is what all mankind strives for!
Mindfulness and meditation in general can help you handle your emotions, achieve lower stress levels, feel happier, and enjoy peace and satisfaction with your life.
Psychologists, counselors, and therapists the world over have recognized the power that mindfulness can bring to our lives if we choose it.
In this guide, you will learn how to reap the benefits of practicing mindfulness.
You will receive the file/s below (in one ZIP file) for your personal use:
+ MAIN EBOOK:
Discover the Power of Mindfulness Meditation (45-page PDF)
Discover the Power of Mindfulness Meditation Workbook (5-page PDF)
The Mindful 20-30 Challenge Tracking Chart (8-page PDF)
8 Lessons You Can Learn from Family Arguments (4-page PDF)
The-Fidgeting-Otter-Fable (4-page PDF)