10 Ways to Simplify Your Day
Your life might be complicated, but you can simplify it. There’s no reason to feel proud about juggling a complicated life. Why not simplify your life and enjoy it more? You have plenty of slack in your life that can be taken out if you know where to look. Get the maximum out of each day while leaving enough time to relax.
Simplify your busy life and smile more with these strategies:
1. Make A Short List Of Things To Do. A long to-do list is intimidating and drains a little bit of your soul each time you glance at it. Make a short list of things that you can actually complete by the end of the day. You’ll be forced to prioritize your tasks and stand a great chance of feeling good about yourself at the end of the day.
2. Declutter One Thing Each Day. It might be your desk, the front closet, or the refrigerator. You’ll be surprised how much time you save when it comes time to formally clean an area if you keep knocking down the clutter each day.
3. Do Any Errands After Work, Not Before. How many times have you been driving home from work only to realize that you need gas? Do you get gas? No, you tell yourself that you’ll do it in the morning. You get up a little late, forget that the car is nearly out of gas, and you’ve just created a hassle for yourself. Your morning ritual should be the only thing you do before work.
4. Say “NO” More Often. Too many yesses creates chaos and stress. A simple day contains relatively few tasks and obligations. Only agree to something if you genuinely believe that doing it is wise. Avoid feeling bad about saying, “no.” Control your time.
5. Complain Less. You might have plenty to complain about, but why not just fix those things? If you can’t fix them, then there’s no reason to worry about them. You’ll feel better if you complain less. Try it for a month.
6. Spend At Least An Hour Each Evening Without Any Electronic Devices. That includes the TV. Unplug and enjoy doing something else for a change. Read a book, play a game, go for a walk, or just take a nice nap.
7. Carry A Water Bottle With You. It’s important to stay hydrated, and water is the best thing for you. If you have water with you, you’ll be less tempted to drink something unhealthy. Try the same idea with healthy snacks.
8. Create A Morning Ritual. Include the time you get up, what you have for breakfast, and everything else you do before you walk out the door. Having a morning ritual ensures that the important things get done and that you’re out the door on time. You don’t even have to think. Just follow your routine.
9. Consider Purchasing A Crockpot. You can have dinner waiting for you when you get home. Imagine the time and stress you’ll save. You’ll also only have to clean one pot.
10. Only Do One Thing At A Time. Multi-tasking is stressful and ineffective. You’ll get more done, feel better, and be less stressed if focus on one thing at a time.
One of the easiest ways to profoundly alter your life is to focus on simplification. You’ll be less stressed, enjoy your life more, and get more of your important tasks done each day. Focus on finding ways to make your life easier without creating additional demands on your time. A simple life is a happy life.
Featured Personal Development Ebook:
Online dating can certainly help you meet a potential partner. You just need a strategy to find success with it.
In this guide, discover how to navigate the waters of online dating with a variety of essential top tips.
You will receive the file/s below (in one ZIP file) for your personal use:
- Online Dating Made Simple (27-page PDF)
- Online Dating Made Simple (5-page PDF)
- 15 Ways to Feel Happier in a Hurry (3-page PDF)
- 15 Ways to Feel Happier in a Hurry (57 Slide Decks)
- Relationship-Matters-Surviving-Holiday-Stress (18-page PDF)
- Take The Wabi Sabi Path to Greater Happiness Checklist (4-page PDF)
View more gifts at PersonalDevelopment.